Sunday, December 04, 2005

While Mommy Works Her Fingers To The Bone...

Such a productive weekend! Yesterday I hit one of southern Maine's finest shopping establishments (Wal-Mart, of course) at 7:00 a.m. and finished up the Christmas Shopping. Well, as much as anyone can ever say one is really "finished." Today, I finished up 1/3 of a chenille neck-warmer for a co-worker and the Lincoln/Metallic is set and blocking as I type! I even began a couple of pins as "back-up" gifts. And while I slaved over these projects, Persephone and Desdemona did their part:


" I really do have a face...you just can't see it."

"We like to think we assist best by providing moral support."


And last, but not least:





Pumpkin Bread!


Tragically, the one one the left is cracked badly on the top and lacks structural integrity. For the safety of all concerned, I'll just have to eat that one. I'm not insured for baked good related accidents.

I can head back to school tomorrow feeling pretty good about all I've accomplished. Of course, I'm exhausted and will probably doze off during Science class. Whadday gonna do?

SA

No comments: