Friday, December 09, 2005

Because I'm weak, that's why!!!

OK, I swore I wasn't going to get sucked into this. I don't do "tags" or anything else that might resemble online merriment. But who can resist the siren-like call of Crazy Aunt Purl when she tells us all to do something? So here it is, once and for all, never to be repeated, now while no one is reading this blog:

Ten random things you might not know about me:
1. In high school, I was a Sunday School teacher.
2. I have ADD and treat it with medication.
3. I am a recovering alcoholic.
4. I have never watched "Survivor."
5. I just loooove firemen.
6. I can't drive a standard.
7. I have a tattoo.
8. I want to get another tattoo .
9. I can quote along with episodes of the original "Scooby-Doo."
10. I am super-picky and resort to eating pizza almost every night.

Nine Places I've visited:
1. New Hampshire
2. San Francisco, CA
3. Las Vegas, NV
4. Wyoming
5. Nova Scotia
6. Salt Lake City, UT
7. Providence, RI
8. Boston, MA
9. Orlando, FL

Eight Ways to Win My Heart:
Can't be done...I'm a bitter, old spinster and I like it!

Seven Things I Want To Do Before I Die:
1. Finish the clinical portion of my counseling license.
2. Get my PhD.
3. Buy a house
4. Knit just one stupid sock!
5. Understand Jazz.
6. Travel abroad.
7. Find a way to not die.

Six Things I'm Afraid Of:
1. My dentist
2. Falling
3. Being out of control
4. Looking stupid
5. Gaining all the weight back
6. Fire

Five Things I Don't Like:
1. Vegetables
2. Romance Novels
3. Schedules
4. When there's nothing good on T.V.
5. Itchy sweaters

Four Ways To Turn Me Off:
1. Assume you can turn me on
2. Brag...that's my job
3. Cheat
4. Disrespect me

Three Things I Do Every Day:
1. Clean the cat box
2. Eat
3. Watch cartoons

Two Things That Make Me Happy:
1. Chocolate
2. Praise for a job well-done

One Thing That's On My Mind Right Now:
1. The fact that I have to go back to the dentist for more "work" next week.

Whew...that's out of the way!!! Never again.

SA

No comments: